Monday, January 24, 2011

Whew...

So I finally have a few minutes to update, LOL...I've been battling a tummy bug (uck) and LO has been teething like CRAZY! I got my Amber teething necklace in the mail (from Inspired by Finn) and it has been great! It's so beautiful and looks so cute on her! I'm going to test it for the next week and see how much of an improvement we see...(although I've already noticed a difference!) I'll have to post pics soon, as soon as I find out what L did with my camera...She's been into hiding stuff lately, (insert eye roll here)

And I have been pooped since Friday night...I went to a "Club Zumba" event with my momma...she is the Zumba Queen around here, haha...And let me tell you, that was FUN! And exhausting! If you are looking for a great way to work out (and I mean WORK out!) you should def. try Zumba! It's amazing and fun...I hate going to the gym, it's so boring and I have no motivation...but Zumba is a different story, it's like a fun dance class that totally kicks your booty!

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Zumba...how fun!

    I just found your blog on one of the Monday blog hops! Have a great week.

    Amanda @ http://www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now an subscriber, thanks to Mailbox Monday would love a subscribe back! also following you GFC & Network :)

    xoxo The Adventures of Mommy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the fence about getting a teething necklae for my girl. I think I may get one now!

    Also giving you a versatile blogger award. http://thatmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! And it is worth it imthatmommy! My E has been a much different baby :)

    ReplyDelete